Essays & Articles
List of Critical Articles, Essays and Research Papers of Vivekanand Jha published in various Referred Journals and Anthologies:
The Theme of Women and Sex in the Poetry of Jayanta Mahapatra.
Brainchild of Rushdie: Midnight’s Children.
Significance of the Stone in the Poetry of Jayanta Mahapatra.
A Glimpse of Colonial India: Sea of Poppies by Amitav Ghosh.
Archetype of Indian Womanhood: Kamala Markandaya’s Nectar in a Sieve.
Embodiment of Identity and Hybridity: Rushdie’s Midnight’s Children.
The Theme of Ethics and Identity in the Poetry of Jayanta Mahapatra.
The Working of Minority and Marginality Psyche in the Poetry of Jayanta Mahapatra
Feminism in the poetry of Jayanta Mahapatra
Emergence from Emergency: Rushdie’s Midnight’s Children.
Brutal Frankness of Feminism: The Poetry of Kamala Das.
Discrimination of Class and Gender: Mahesh Dattani’s Tara.
A Drama of Disabilities: Mahesh Dattani’s Tara.
Major Characterization in Amitav Ghosh’s River of Smoke.
Elements of love and sensuality in Amitav Ghosh’s River of Smoke.
Dominant Imageries in Amitav Ghosh’s River of Smoke.
Homespun wisdom and axiomatic aspects in Amitav Ghosh’s River of Smoke.
A Downpour of Rain in the Poetry of Jayanta Mahapatra.
R K Narayan’s Novel, The Guide: A Reminisce.
Rupa Bajwa’s The Shari Shop: A Typical Tale of Contemporary Urban Society.
The Novelty of Diction in Rupa Bajwa’s The Sari Shop.
Incessant Imageries and Revealing Facts in Kiran Desai’s The Inheritance of Loss.
Elements of Race and Violence in Kiran Desai’s The inheritance of Loss.
An Emblem of Eccentricity: Judge in Kiran Desai’s The inheritance ofLoss.
Creative Pieces Featured in the Journals
The works of Dr Vivekanand Jha have published in the following journals round the world:
- 63 Channels,
- Pagan Imagination,
- P & W (Poetry and Writing),
- Danse Macabre,
- Vox Poetica,
- Writing Raw,
- Whisper publication,
- Tribal Soul Kitchen,
- Literature India,
- Mother Bird,
- Retort Magazine,
- Holy Rose Review(HRR),
- Munyori Poetry Journal,
- Flutter Literary Journal,
- Taylor: Prose & Poetry,
- The Fullosia Press,
- Eclectica Magazine,
- Write Between the Lines,
- The Adirondack Review,
- Eudaimonia Poetry Review,
- Nagaland Post,
- World Audience Publishers,
- The Morung Express,
- Fresh Literary Magazine,
- Maverick Magazine,
- Spoken War,
- Inclement Poetry Magazine,
- World Salad Poetry Magazine,
- South Jersey Underground,
- Mississippi Crow Magazine,
- Pink Mouse,
- Censored Poets,
- Future Earth Magazine,
- Pandora’s Imagination,
- Pennsylvania Literary Journal,
- CANTARAVILLE Quarterly Magazine,
- Locust Magazine,
- Carpe Articulum Literary Review,
- Bonny Berries,
- Exercise Bowler,
- Masque Publishing,
- The Greensilk Journal,
- Gloom Cupboard,
- Black & white journal of arts,
- Strange, Weird, and Wonderful Magazine,
- Beyond the Margins,
- Future Earth Magazine,
- The inquisition Poetry Magazine,
- More than Thought- A scholarly literary journal,
- Wilderness House Literary Review,
- The Poetry Explosion Newsletter (THE PEN),
- You are here: The Journal of Creative Geography,
- Contemporary Literary Review: India(CLR: I),
- Daily Love, Poet and geek Magazine,
- Tributaries DSC’s Magazine,
- Pacific Review
- Mobius Poetry Magazine
- Phatitude Literary Magazine
- Kavya Bharati
- Picayune Literary Magazine
- Muse India
- Nigerians Talk Literary Magazine
- Wicked Local
- Open Road Review
- The Criterion: An International Journal in English
- The Cynic Online Magazine
- Whisper Poetry
- Hawai Book Blog: Poem In Your Pocket Day
- On Barcelona
- Flies in His Eyes Magazine
- The Four Quarters Magazine
- Steel Bananas
- Lalitamba, A Journal of Contemporary Spiritual Literature
- MYSTICAL MUSE MAGAZINE
- The Challenge
Poems Featured in the Anthologies
The poems of Dr Vivekanand Jha have published in the following poetry anthologies in English round the world:
1. The Poetry of Yoga: A Contemporary Poetry, Volume I, Edited by HawaH & Invocation by Shiva Rea(USA).
2. The War Against War Anthology, Ed by Prince Kwasi Mensah.
3. White Masquerade edited by Jerome Brooke(Thailand)
4. America’s Poetic Soul Edited by Vernon McVety Jr.(USA)
5. We come from one place,an anthology edited by Prince Kwasi Mensah ( Mensa Press, USA)
6. Anthology of Science Poetry, Ed by Neil and Zara(Canada)
7. Poetry Anthology Ed by Dr. Ram Sharma(India)
8. Voices Across The Ocean edited by Rob Harle & Jaydeep Sarangi (Australia & India)
9. Wavelengths-2011 Savant Anthology of Poetry Ed by Zachary M. Olivera(USA) .
10. Southport Press mythological poetry anthology, “Pandora’s Box” (USA)
11. Voices Across Generations Rob Harle (Australia)
12. Writings from the Heart: Stories and Poems from Around the World Edited by Beth Ann Masarik.
13. Hidden Brook Press Anthology, “That Not Forgotten” edited by Bruce Kauffman (Canada).
14. Occupy Wall Street Poetry Anthology compiled by Stephen Boyer, Filip Marinovich and the Poets of OWS (USA).
15. The Melodies of Immortality edited by Dr V K Roy.
16. Fifty-Eight Stones – 2012 Savant Anthology of Poetry edited by Daniel S. Janik (USA)
17. Dana Air Disaster Anthology(Nijeria)
18. The Poetic Bliss: International Poetry Fest-2012, J.K.C.College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
19. The Witness Anthology edited by Jennifer Harris: JackLeg Press(USA)
20. Touch of Eternity II edited by Jerome Brooke(Thailand)
21. Bellwether Messages: 2013 Savant Poetry Anthology(USA)
22. The Dance of the Peacock: An Anthology of English Poetry from India, Hidden Brook Press Canada.
23. Grandfather, Father and Me Memories, Poetry, and Good Food edited by Donna Clark Goodrich, Hidden Brook Press Canada.
24. Family Times Anthology, edited by Kimberley Sherman Grove, Hidden Brook Press, Canada.
25. Scaling Heights: Anthology on Contemporary Indian English Poetry edited by Gopal Lahiri & Kiriti Sengupta.
26. Poems from the Heron Clan III, Poetry Anthology, USA